Best Way To Get A New Job
December 30, 2010
PLEASE NOTE: This contest is officially over. The comment section was print screened and the winner was notified by e-mail. Any additional votes will not be counted.Wish someone could guarantee you’d get a new job?Well, that person would be me. My name is J.T. O’Donnell and I’m holding a contest. The winner gets the ultimate prize. Starting January 2, 2011, I will work with the winner daily, privately coaching them by phone, webcam and e-mail (whatever it takes!) until he or she gets a new job. Click here » for my bio in case you want to know my background before entering. The prize pack includes:
- Re-doing the winner’s resume, LinkedIn profile and any other career tools that need to be overhauled.
- Analyzing their professional strengths and assisting in the design of their personal brand to reflect their best professional attributes.
- Extensive coaching on how to find and secure interviews.
- Use my personal rolodex to assist them in making new contacts.
- Help them negotiate the offer and celebrate their new employment status.
- Explain in the comment section below why you deserve to get the ultimate career coaching package that guarantees you'll land a job in 2011.
- Send this article's URL to all your friends and have them vote for you by pressing the 'Like' button on your comment. Why? The person with the most votes wins!
- 10 Ways To Network Your Way To A New Job
- 3 Tips To Avoid Missing Out On New Job Opportunities
- New City And No Job? 5 Steps To Finding Work