We get it. Looking for work can be scary, especially if you’ve been at it for a long time and haven’t gotten any results.
Understanding which fears are getting in the way and how to overcome them will make all the difference. Sometimes you might not be aware of which obstacle is getting in the way of your goals. If you want to overcome these fears once and for all, we invite you to join us!
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize strategies for coping with your job search fears
- Be confident in your job search—from writing your resume to networking
- Face your fears and move forward
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, October 5th at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- 3 Common Job Search Fears (And How To Overcome Them) - Work ... ›
- Why Networking Is A Job Search Priority - Work It Daily ›
- 3 Secrets Every Job Seeker Should Know This Fall - Work It Daily ›
- Networking Fears? 3 Things To Know About Online Networking ... ›
- 5 Reasons You Should Have A Job Search Plan - Work It Daily ›