*MRC Smart Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems – a Xerox company and looking for professionals interested in California tech sales.
“The more we help others to succeed, the more we all succeed.“
Looking for a professional job in California tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. MRC is on a mission to revolutionize the way companies work. We help our customers and our employees find better ways to do great work. Our culture helps our people see their dreams materialize into real solutions for the real world. We continuously strive to build a great workplace and year after year have attracted people with world-class talent, drive and vision.
Let’s talk benefits…
Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at MRC!
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation, including UNCAPPED commissions in sales
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage starts the first day on the job
- Health Savings Account with a generous company contribution + wellness incentives
- Mileage & tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off plus 10 holidays
- 401(k) with a healthy match of $0.75 for every $1 contributed, up to 6% of your salary
- Group life, AD&D, and LTD insurance at no cost
Sales Representative Position: We are looking for an eager and aggressive Sales Representative to join our Outside Sales team in Palm Desert, CA. We offer an upgraded Sales Training program that will not only increase your knowledge of our products and services, but also sales strategies and techniques which will help in advancing your career!
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Present Xerox products, services and solutions to key decision makers
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
- Working smarter and harder than anyone else to consistently achieve huge activity levels. This means winning friendly competition blitzes for cash & prizes, stopping by potential clients to get your foot in the door and of course, cold calling. YOU MUST LOVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE!
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Selling by heading to their turf and giving an awesome performance/demo about what we do. This means asking great questions, figuring out what the client needs, handling inevitable objections, and always thinking one step ahead
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts
- Participate in planned in person account reviews
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Solving problems customers don’t even know they have by being a technology consultant
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
Sales Representative Desired Competencies and Experience
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
- Must have valid driver’s license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage
- Outgoing disposition with a willingness to learn and collaborate within the Sales Team
If you are a competitive and self-driven individual in search of a company that will develop your sales skills and reward your successes with uncapped commission potential, please take a look at our open positions!
If you are interested in different sales opportunities, read about other Xerox subsidiaries in other parts of the country.