PLEASE NOTE: This contest is officially over. The comment section was print screened and the winner was notified by e-mail. Any additional votes will not be counted.
Do you think you’re funny? Prove it!
In the comment section below, write out the funniest caption you can think of for the picture on the right. Whoever has the most votes by 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, April 13 will win!
How to Enter
1. Look at the picture and think of a funny caption for it.
2. Type your winning caption into the comment section below. Don’t forget to use a valid e-mail address when entering your name on the comment platform so we can contact you if you win!
3. Hit the ‘Like’ button on your comment. That’s one vote. Hurray! Now, show your funny caption to all your friends and tell them to ‘Like’ your comment, too.
Why You Should Play
The winner will receive the following:
- FREE half-hour of personal career coaching with CAREEREALISM.com Founder, J.T. O’Donnell [Value = $75]
- FREE PDF copy of J.T.’s book [Value = $9.95]
- More friends [Priceless]
Rule: No swearing or inappropriate humor. Basically, you can be funny but not really funny.
Hint: Use your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to ask for votes. That way, all your friends will know how funny you are.
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee you will make more friends from your participation in this contest.
Photo credit: Shutterstock