Enter Our Casual Friday Contest And WIN!
August 28, 2013
Casual Friday is a great way to stay professional while letting your inner fashionista shine. We want to see your stylish side... and encourage you to help a cause. Lee National Denim Day, an annual fundraiser supported by Lee Jeans, has raised more than $89 million for the fight against cancer - but they still need your help. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Register a team at DenimDay.com
- Wear jeans on Friday, October 4 in exchange for a $5 donation
- Make a donation of any amount at DenimDay.com
Pink 'n Beige by ariella-coombs featuring a leather purse
Submit Your Casual Friday Look And WIN!Want to win an awesome pair of Lee jeans to wear on Denim Day? Send us a photo/Polyvore attachment of your favorite Casual Friday look at email@example.com by September 9, 2013. Please include your name and e-mail address. We’ll be declaring our favorite look (and the winner) on September 13, 2013.
How To Create A Look On PolyvorePolyvore is a great way to organize, save, and share outfit ideas - or anything else you love. The innovative website allows you to create collage-like "sets" that you can reference when building your awesome work wardrobe. Creating a "set" like the one I have above is easy. Here's how:
- Register on Polyvore.com
- Click the "Create" tab on the top menu
- Choose from thousands of awesome clothes, accessories, beauty products, and more
- Publish your collage (or "set")
- E-mail your look to firstname.lastname@example.org