Casual Friday is a great way to stay professional while letting your inner fashionista shine. We want to see your stylish side… and encourage you to help a cause.
Lee National Denim Day, an annual fundraiser supported by Lee Jeans, has raised more than $89 million for the fight against cancer – but they still need your help.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Register a team at DenimDay.com
- Wear jeans on Friday, October 4 in exchange for a $5 donation
- Make a donation of any amount at DenimDay.com
So, on October 4, be sure to rock your favorite Friday jeans. What’s your Casual Friday look gonna be? We want to see what your ideal outfit looks like. If we love it, we’ll send you a FREE pair of Lee jeans!
Here’s my Casual Friday look (via Polyvore):
Submit Your Casual Friday Look And WIN!
Want to win an awesome pair of Lee jeans to wear on Denim Day? Send us a photo/Polyvore attachment of your favorite Casual Friday look at [email protected] by September 9, 2013. Please include your name and e-mail address. We’ll be declaring our favorite look (and the winner) on September 13, 2013.
How To Create A Look On Polyvore
Polyvore is a great way to organize, save, and share outfit ideas – or anything else you love. The innovative website allows you to create collage-like “sets” that you can reference when building your awesome work wardrobe.
Creating a “set” like the one I have above is easy. Here’s how:
- Register on Polyvore.com
- Click the “Create” tab on the top menu
- Choose from thousands of awesome clothes, accessories, beauty products, and more
- Publish your collage (or “set”)
- E-mail your look to [email protected]
Photo Credit: Shutterstock