If you’re thinking about contributing to CAREEREALISM, please read the following guidelines carefully. All articles will be reviewed by our editorial team. We reserve the right to reject any content that does not meet our requirements/standards.
Note: We DO NOT participate in text-link advertising. All contributor posts must be original, educational in nature, and relevant to our audience. All external links must be approved by our editorial staff to ensure they are relevant to the article’s content.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ page!
- Must provide true career value
- Must be original content (does not/will not appear anywhere else on the Web)
- Must be written for a global audience (must have universal appeal)
- Must be educational in nature/not salesy
- Must have a career-related keyword
- Entire piece must be 500-800 words long
- Title must be under 50 characters, including spaces
- Must be nicely organized
- Must contain good headers
- Must have professional spelling/grammar
- Must include an author bio (under 160 characters long)
- Maximum one external link to your website (or client’s) in the body of the article
- Anchor text cannot be blatantly promotional (i.e. Great deals on www.MyWebsite.com or Check out MyWebsite for more information)
- Links/text should not be forced
- Other external links will only be approved if they bring reader to a credible source to verify a statistic/study
- Biography is under 160 characters (with spaces) and only includes one link
Articles must fall into one of the following categories:
- Job search
- Career change
- Career advancement
- Career happiness
- Personal branding
- Interview prep
- LinkedIn Tips
- Resume Tips
- Cover Letter Tips
- Networking Tips
Want To Be A Contributor?
Want to promote your brand? Visit our Authority Marketing page now! Or, send an e-mail to [email protected] to get started.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock