In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if your co-worker took credit for the work you did...right in front of your colleagues AND boss!
We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!
Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and why the other ones are wrong).
If you want to enter for the chance to win one of our FREE memberships, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell to get notified each time a new "Well This Happened" episode is out. To enter, simply comment which answer you think is correct in the comments below the video on Youtube!
To help choose next week's topic, scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote!
Co-Worker Takes Credit For My Work On A Project [Part 1] youtu.be
A) Set A Meeting With Your Co-Worker AND Boss To Worth Through What Happened
B) Don't Say Anything & Move Past It. It Probably Wasn't Intentional & You Don't Want To Create Unnecessary Drama
C) Set Up A One-On-One Meeting With Your Boss To Explain What Happened
D) Talk To your Co-Worker Privately About What Happened
- My Co-Worker Is Faking Sick Days, What Should I Do? - Work It Daily ›
- Should I Rat Out A Co-Worker? - Work It Daily ›
- How To Deal With A Condescending Co-Worker - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Tips For Dealing With An Annoying Co-Worker - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Strategies To Deal With A Horrible Co-Worker - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Tips For Dealing With Difficult Co-Workers - Work It Daily ›
- I Thought My Coworker Was Pregnant, BUT She's Not... - Work It Daily ›
- Hiring Manager Makes Fun Of A Candidate After An Interview - Work ... ›
- Interviewer called too early for my interview, What do I do? - Work It ... ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›