Who are YOU?
- Are you someone who loves to stay up-to-date with the latest trends on social media?
- Does researching new online marketing tools and strategies excite you?
- Do you love connecting with people via email and social media to communicate?
We are looking for a full-time Social Media & Communications Manager who can bring in fresh perspective and enthusiasm to our company. We’re not just looking to be present on social media, we’re looking to reinvent how people use it to connect with our brand. If you’re passionate about social media, creating new ideas, and connecting with others, we’d love to meet you.
Who are we?
Work It Daily is a leading online career development platform that attracts over 1,000,000+ monthly unique page views. Through our courses, coaching, and community, we’ll help professionals get excited about improving their careers and streamlining their job searches. We focus on developing online courses, producing live Web shows, creating cutting-edge content, and providing virtual career coaching and community for our members.
Our mission is to help professionals all over the world increase their career confidence, one day at a time, because we believe career confidence suits everyone.
Okay, enough about us….
Who thrives here?
Work It Daily prides itself on being a leader in the career services industry. Because we focus on being cutting-edge with our ideas, we’re constantly changing to stay ahead of the curve. Those who thrive at Work It Daily are not only open to change, but are excited by it. Being able to stay on top of ever-changing projects is essential. If changing gears on a frequent basis stresses you out, then we aren’t the right place for you.
We work in a tight-knit, collaborative environment. New ideas and suggestions are welcomed, so don’t be scared to push the envelope and voice your opinions to the team. However, understanding how to take constructive feedback and suggestions is a must — You might have a great idea, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best idea.
We have a lot of fun here, but we always put our work first. We’re a small team and we pride ourselves on doing a lot with a little. Those who thrive here work hard, aim high, and never stop improving.
What will you do?
Alright, it’s time to get down to the good stuff — what you’ll be doing here at Work It Daily! As our new Social Media & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage 10+ social media accounts using the social media scheduling platform, Edgar
- Promote content to our 1 million+ followers
- Leverage social media to help grow our reach online
- Answer any questions/complaints on social media
- Create social media campaigns and monitor results. Determine what is working & areas of improvement
- Become Google Analytics certified and present monthly analytics reports to the team
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- Assist the CEO with her growth goals on social media
- Coordinate speaking/training engagements for CEO
- Must commute to Hampton, NH office
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) – Advertising, Business, English, Communications, Journalism, or Marketing – Preferred
- Experience managing branding/advertising or digital/social agencies – Preferred
- Proficient in social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon
- Must be a proactive member of the team who consistently presents new ideas
- Must be comfortable with professional communication and support
- Must be tech savvy, willing to adapt to change quickly, and excited to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must understand when too many hashtags is too many (#seriously)
- Must be fluent in emoji
- Must be a copy & paste master
- Must be willing to work in a sweet office based in Hampton, NH
- Must be willing to appear on live/pre-recorded Web shows every now and then
- Must be excited to learn, take on new challenges, and exceed expectations daily
- 7-hour workday (35 hour weeks)
- Flexible work schedule (we know life gets crazy)
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacation
- Beautiful office space (overlooks a pond & has lots of windows!)
- Online course library access
- Career development coaching/training
Want to work with us?
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer McCann at [email protected]. We’re excited to hear from you!