Do you know the difference between a transferable skill and subjective bragging about yourself?
The first is a quantifiable trait hiring managers and recruiters want in their candidates. The latter is what most job seekers put on their resumes that result in them being put in the “NO” pile. Watch this episode of Brand ME! to learn:
- What a transferable skill is.
- How to do a brain dump to identify all of your skills.
- How to narrow in on the 4-8 top transferable skills you should market.
- How to assess what hiring managers are looking for with respect to transferable skills.
- How to tweak your own skills to match what they want.
In this hands-on session CAREEREALISM Founder, J.T. O’Donnell literally walks you through the process of finding the transferable skills you should be promoting! If you feel like your resume isn’t getting the respect it deserves, this show is a must-view for you.
Photo credit: Shutterstock