Are you struggling to fill out job applications for opportunities that excite you? Are you constantly getting rejected for any and all jobs that you apply to?
If so, we're here to show you the right way to effectively fill out job applications!
Most companies will make you apply through their online application process. However, the technology that’s used to organize applicants, the applicant tracking system (ATS) is flawed.
Unfortunately, the ATS can miscategorize applicants if they don’t fill out their online applications effectively.
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Fill out each part of the job application to stand out as an applicant
- Increase the chance of getting contacted by a hiring manager or recruiter
- Prevent the chance of having your application overlooked
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, August 3rd, at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- How To Answer The Salary Question On Job Applications - Work It ... ›
- 4 Ways To Recover From A Bad Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- How To Address An Incomplete Degree On Your Resume - Work It ... ›
- 6 Punctuation Tips For An Effective Resume - Work It Daily ›
- How To Successfully Ask For An Interview In A Cover Letter - Work It ... ›
- 8 Tips For Conducting An Effective Job Search - Work It Daily ›