Careers, Job Search & Covid-19: What You NEED To Know
I've gotten a TON of questions regarding career, job search, management, and layoffs lately. A lot of people are wondering what's happening to businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, and what it means for their career.
Today, I want to talk about how the coronavirus outbreak can affect your career, and job search and what you can do about it!
"I know it can be easy to say "oh, there's no jobs right now, what's the point?" The whole point is to prepare now so that you are completely ready to go when the jobs open up again."
In this episode, I answer questions such as:
- "What can I do to recession-proof my job?"
- "Is it even worth putting the effort in to find a job right now?"
- "What advice do you have for students graduating college and young professionals who have never been through a crisis like this before?"
If you have similar questions or concerns, this episode is for you. I'm answering these questions openly and honestly, and at the end of the day, I truly believe these answers will help you with your career growth and job search.
Work It Daily's free resources: https://www.workitdaily.com/resources
Meet Your Host: J.T. O'Donnell
J.T. O'Donnell is the founder and CEO of Work It Daily, an online platform dedicated to helping people solve their biggest career problems.
She has more than 15 years of experience in HR, recruiting and career coaching.
More From This Show...
- 6 Ways To Effectively Work From Home During COVID-19 ›
- How The Coronavirus Can Affect Your Job Search - Work It Daily ... ›
- 4 Things Businesses Can Learn From The COVID-19 Crisis - Work It ... ›
- 3 Podcast Episodes To Listen To During Tough Times - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Top 3 Podcast Episodes To Listen To This Week - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- Looking for the best podcasts of 2020? Join our FREE club! - Work It Daily ›