The holidays can be a wonderful time of year for many people. This is a great time to unwind, reconnect with friends and family, and celebrate! You’re probably going to be seeing people who you haven’t spoken with in quite some time.
That being said, this allows you the PERFECT opportunity to brush up on your networking skills and reconnect with these individuals PLUS others!
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Begin networking with the people around you AND develop new connections
- Pinpoint the different ways in which you can get started with your networking strategy
- Establish meaningful relationships that will help you advance your job search
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, November 9th at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- 5 Easy Tips To Successfully Attend A Networking Event - Work It Daily ›
- 6 Ways To Survive The Holidays When You're Unemployed - Work It ... ›
- 5 Reasons To Continue Your Job Search During The Holidays ... ›
- 6 Ways To Deal With Family Asking About Your Job Search - Work It ... ›
- 3 Tips For Eating Healthy At Your Holiday Office Party - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Tips For Getting A Job During The Holidays - Work It Daily ›
- 13 Holiday Networking Tips You Should Know - Work It Daily ›