In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if you were asked a question in a job interview and you didn't know the answer!
We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!
Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and why the other ones are wrong).
If you want to enter for the chance to win one of our FREE memberships, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell to get notified each time a new "Well This Happened" episode is out. To enter, simply comment which answer you think is correct in the comments below the video on Youtube!
To help choose next week's topic, scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote!
Asked a Question During an Interview & I Didn't Know The Answer [Part 1] youtu.be
A: Laugh It Off, Thinking It Was A Joke.
B: Explain That You're Not Really Sure How To Answer The Question But You'd Be Happy To Follow Up After Doing Your Research.
C: Smirk, But Take Some Time To Consider The Question And Confidently Answer It As Best As You Can.
D: Ask Why The Question Is Relevant To The Job.
- 8 Smart Questions To Ask Hiring Managers - Work It Daily ›
- Interview HACK: #1 Secret To Answering Hard Interview Questions ... ›
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Any Interview - Work It Daily ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›
- Interview HACK: #1 Secret To Answering Hard Interview Questions - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›