When we started this free career advice blog a couple years ago, our goal was to create the most effective job search and career development self-help guide available online. Today, we have over 250,000 readers who gain valuable insight from 72 (and counting) proven, approved career experts and partners on a daily basis. However, we didn't stop there... While this site does a good job of sharing important information, there is no guarantee readers are going to be able to apply the advice effectively to their own situation. In short, while some will get the help they need from simply signing up to read our blog daily, many others will find it beneficial to seek additional support because of these five reasons:
- They need help completing the proper self-assessment vital to good career design and job search.
- They could use guidance customizing the advice and applying it to their unique situation.
- They feel overwhelmed and stuck and would love some one-on-one coaching from someone who truly understands their situation.
- They've come to realize they are missing key career tools (i.e. LinkedIn profile, resume, cover letter) and need to create them or have them reviewed - fast.
- They could use a personal motivator to keep them focused and productive.