|Date:||October 26, 2011|
|Time:||7:00 PM ET|
|Jeanine Tanner “J.T.” O’Donnell, founder of CAREEREALISM and CareerHMO, is a career strategist and workplace consultant who helps American workers of all ages find greater professional satisfaction.|
|O'Donnell's work has been cited in Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Times, The Boston Globe, CNN, MSNBC, AOL, CareerBuilder.com, Businessweek, Mashable, Yahoo, Monster.com and dozens of other national publications.|
|Her book, CAREEREALISM: The Smart Approach to a Satisfying Career, outlines her highly successful career-coaching methodology. She also works with Dale Dauten to write the career advice column “JT & Dale Talk Jobs,” a nationally syndicated column that appears in more than 130 newspapers, reaching 6+ million households weekly.|
|Read Full Bio »|
So, are you...
"Please tell J.T. I found the webinar to be very transformational. I started working my way through the CAREEREALISM Guidebook and I am enthusiastic at the end of the process I will have developed a unique value proposition I can sell because I believe in it."
- Dean R.
- Currently working in a dead-end job?
- Too exhausted at the end of the day to even try to look for a new position?
- Overwhelmed by the bad economy and assume there are no jobs available?
- Convinced you’ll never get a better job until things improve?
- Have no idea how to conduct an efficient and effective job search?
- Don’t want to waste your free time on a job search that's going know where?
- How to identify a bulls-eye list of potential employers.
- The best way to conduct a "stealth" job search so your employer doesn’t find out.
- Techniques for getting employers to contact you.