Thank you for submitting a job story to be showcased on CAREEREALISM!
To start earning the attention of your target talent while improving your company's presence in search results, please complete the following form using full sentences. The greater detail you can provide will allow for a more informative and compelling post. If sharing any direct quotes, please attribute to the appropriate person. With any questions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Before you can submit a job story, you must complete your featured recruiter page if you haven't already done so. You will need the URL to your featured page in order to complete the form below.
For assistance determining the most suitable personas for your open position, use the resources available here.
Inspiration lacking this Monday morning? On the job search and feeling blue? Stuck in a career you hate? Not sure what success means to you? You're not alone. Grab a nice, warm cup of coffee and let us help you out.
Light your inner fire with these inspirational career quotes:
1. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." —Confucius
2. “It's not what you achieve, it's what you overcome. That's what defines your career." —Carlton Fisk
3. “Work to become, not to acquire." —Elbert Hubbard
4. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it." —Katherine Whitehorn
5. "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." —Michael Jordan
6. "Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet." —Robert H. Schuller
7. "The best way to predict the future is to create it." —Abraham Lincoln
8. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." —Thomas A. Edison
9. "I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it." —Lou Holtz
10. "I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything." —Jon Stewart
11. "Dreams are extremely important. You can't do it unless you imagine it." —George Lucas
12. "If you can DREAM it, you can DO it." —Walt Disney
13. "Desire! That's the one secret of every man's career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire." —Johnny Carson
14. "I can not do everything, but I can do something. I must not fail to do the something that I can do." —Helen Keller
15. "A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory." —Arthur Golden
16. "It's not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts." —Brian White
17. "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." —General George Patton
18. "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." —Albert Einstein
19. "Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment." —Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." —Mark Twain
21. "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." —Confucius
We hope these quotes motivated you. Please share with someone you know who needs a little inspiration right now.
Need some more inspiration in your career?
We'd love it if you joined our FREE community. It’s a private, online platform where workers, just like you, are coming together to learn and grow into powerful Workplace Renegades.
It's time to find work that makes you feel happy, satisfied, and fulfilled. Join our FREE community today to finally become an empowered business-of-one!
This article was originally published at an earlier date.