Being fired, laid off, or let go can be a very emotionally taxing and frustrating experience. Your self-confidence is wavering, you're not sure what you're going to do next, and you're not sure how you're ever going to bounce back (especially if you're late in your career). If you're currently unemployed after a layoff, this live event is for you.
It's completely normal to grieve for the loss of your job when you get laid off. But, as difficult as losing your job may seem right now, it can lead to something positive.
Everything happens for a reason. Getting laid off might give you the fresh start you didn't know you needed.
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Get back on your feet after a tough layoff
- Create an effective job search strategy that gets you results fast
- Stand out as a unique candidate and sell yourself to future employers
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, September 21st at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- 3 Questions To Ask Yourself After Being Laid Off - Work It Daily ›
- 7 Tips To Help You Thrive After Being Laid Off - Work It Daily ›
- How To Deal With Getting Laid Off - Work It Daily ›
- 4 Tips For Changing Careers After A Layoff - Work It Daily ›
- 7 Tips To Help You Deal With Being Laid Off - Work It Daily ›
- Laid Off & Looking: 8 Tips For The Unemployed - Work It Daily ›
- 5 Questions To Ask Your Employer When You Get Laid Off - Work It ... ›