Hampton, N.H. (June 9th, 2015) – CAREEREALISM, a site that helps employers market themselves to job seekers, is launching a new webinar series for recruiters on June 17th, 2015 at 1:00PM EST. The series is titled “How “Purple Squirrel Hunting” Makes Recruiting Easier (And More Rewarding!)”
In this session, you will learn:
- Why the “Sophisticated Job Seeker” is making your job harder
- #1 Reason why hiring managers don’t understand your challenges
- How generational differences are affecting the talent pool
- Why personas will change the recruiting world
- How turning job descriptions into “job stories” will attract your target talent
- Simple way to leverage job stories using LinkedIn Sponsored Updates to enhance your recruiter brand
- CAN’T ATTEND LIVE? No problem! Register now and receive the replay after
- *FREE* Copy of New Digital Book “Recruiting for Dummies” for Every Registrant ($20 Value!)
Sign up for this webinar if you are a recruiter wanting to re-energize your career!
“We are excited to unveil a new, easier way for recruiters to create the stories they need to attract the best talent,” said J.T. O’Donnell, founder and CEO of CAREREALISM. “Using a simple, step-by-step process, recruiters will not only learn how to turn their existing job descriptions into exciting stories that attract more candidates, but they’ll also get the added benefit of enhancing their own recruiter brand. We feel it’s time recruiters got the respect they deserve! This webinar is going to show them how to get it.”
To request additional information, please contact [email protected]
CAREEREALISM, a privately-held career advice and Employment Branding company, was founded in 2009 on the belief that “every job is temporary.” The purpose of the site is to help people solve their career and job search problems. CAREEREALISM connects the top talent with the best companies by telling stories that showcase what makes a company’s culture unique. The company is the leading online destination for career advice and employment branding intelligence.With extensive experience in career counseling at large companies, founder J.T. O’Donnell has created an organic platform built to share experiences, provide feedback, and suggest how companies can reveal their talent brand. For more information please visit www.CAREEREALISM.com.