I firmly believe being a recruiter is going to be one of the hottest careers in the next decade. [You can read why in this article.]
However, in order to be a really, REALLY successful recruiter today, you need to be on top of the latest technology trends so you can leverage their power to scale your efforts. FACT: Knowing which technology will provide the greatest return on your time and money is how you make sure your employer LOVES your work. When you hack your productivity as a recruiter using technology, you can do the work of ten recruiters. This creates some serious job security – and give you a good reason to ask for a raise!
The TAtech Conference & Expo being held September 19-21st, 2016 at The Palms Resort & Casino in Las Vegas will be focused on the most important element of successful recruiting: optimizing the recruiter experience.
I’m Giving Away 10 FREE Passes!
The event’s coordinators contacted me and offered me the chance to give away 10 passes to the conference to recruiters. Each pass includes:
- FREE registration to the Conference.
- FREE hotel room during the Conference.
- FREE admittance to the Recruiting Service Innovation Awards Gala during the Conference.
Recruiters, want to win a pass? Here’s what to do…
- Email us at [email protected] with the subject line “TAtech Conference.”
- Tell us why you want to attend. (i.e. what do you want to learn, what recruiting problem are you looking to solve, etc.)
- Submit your entry no later than Friday, July 29th, 2016.
I will be selecting the 10 best submissions. If you win, you’ll be notified by July 31st.
P.S. Don’t feel like submitting your entry but still want to attend? If you sign up for the conference before July 31st, your 2-night stay at the conference is FREE!