In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if a recruiter called you a day EARLY for your phone interview (and you were NOT PREPARED!)
We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!
Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and why the other ones are wrong).
If you want to enter for the chance to win one of our FREE memberships, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell to get notified each time a new "Well This Happened" episode is out. To enter, simply comment which answer you think is correct in the comments below the video on Youtube!
To help choose next week's topic, scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote!
Called A Day Early For A Phone Interview [Part 1]www.youtube.com
A: Don't Answer The Phone. Let Them Leave A Voicemail & You Can Call Them Back.
B: Say "No" & That You'd Rather Stick To The Original Meeting Date & Time.
C: Do The Interview, But Then Call The Recruiter & Explain What Happened, & Ask For A Second Chance.
D: Tell The Hiring Manager You Can Do The Interview, But Might Not Do As Well As You Were Hoping (Without Preparation)
- 5 Ways To Build Confidence For An Interview - Work It Daily ›
- Skype Interviews: What You NEED To Know | CAREEREALISM ›
- Common Interview Questions - Work It Daily ›
- Interview HACK: #1 Secret To Answering Hard Interview Questions ... ›
- 3 Things You MUST Do Before Your Next Informational Interview ... ›
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Any Interview - Work It Daily ›
- I Thought My Coworker Was Pregnant, BUT She's Not... - Work It Daily ›
- How To Deal With A Coworker That Overshares - Work It Daily ›
- Interview HACK: #1 Secret To Answering Hard Interview Questions - Work It Daily | Where Careers Go To Grow ›
- My Co-Worker Stole Credit For Work I Did! - Work It Daily ›