5 Essentials For Getting Respect When You Communicate [Special Event]
November 27, 2011
|Date:||November 29, 2011|
|Time:||11:00 AM ET|
|Jeanine Tanner “J.T.” O’Donnell, founder of CAREEREALISM.com and CareerHMO.com, is a career strategist and workplace consultant who helps American workers of all ages find greater professional satisfaction.|
|O'Donnell's work has been cited in Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Times, The Boston Globe, CNN, MSNBC, AOL, CareerBuilder.com, Businessweek, Mashable, Yahoo, Monster.com and dozens of other national publications.|
|Her book, CAREEREALISM: The Smart Approach to a Satisfying Career, outlines her highly successful career-coaching methodology. She also works with Dale Dauten to write the career advice column “JT & Dale Talk Jobs,” a nationally syndicated column that appears in more than 130 newspapers, reaching 6+ million households weekly.|
|Read Full Bio »|
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of your communication style.
- Assess the communication styles of those you work with.
- Prepare for difficult conversations.
- Leverage your communication style in salary negotiations, and other important professional conversations.
- How to improve your communication style and advance your career.
- FREE month inside CareerHMO.com (Premium Membership). ($49.00 value)
- FREE PDF copy of our book, CAREEREALISM. ($9.95 value)
- FREE 20-minute career consult by phone with J.T. O'Donnell. ($45.00 value)
Total Value = $103.95
Note: Registrants will receive J.T.'s book immediately via e-mail after signing up but will not receive their login credentials to CareerHMO.com until after the event. Access to CareerHMO.com will provide you with your own personal career coach. You can review all the Premium resources you'll receive here. Can't Attend the Live Session? That's okay! Register and we'll make sure you receive access to the recording. This program WILL NOT be made available in our public archives. So, the only way to see it is if you reserve your spot now! Don't miss out on your chance to get professional help with your communication skills. If you want to advance your career in 2012, you need to know how to communicate in a way that get respect - we'll show you how! How important is your career AND your free time? This is your chance to get coached by an industry expert on the techniques that will help you achieve your goals – on your own terms and in less time than you thought. Image from AISPIX/Shutterstock