In today’s market, there are many people who are looking to find new employment opportunities and to start to reach their potential in their careers. However, for many people one of the challenges they face when it comes to finding employment is how to create the right resume.
Related: Top 10 Resume Trends For 2014
Most job searchers all ask the same question ‘what are employers looking for in a resume in 2014?” The key to finding success with your resume is to know what employers are looking for and to use this information to craft a professional resume that will really stand out from the crowd.
Biggest Trends In Resume Writing 2014
Some of the biggest trends in resume writing for 2014 are keeping resumes away from the traditional or ‘boring’ formats that they once were in. Many employers are looking for unique resumes that stand out from the crowd. Consider organizing your resume in a unique manner or using the top paragraph to tell your story. Employers want to see as much pertinent information as possible when looking at resumes in the easiest manner. This means putting important information like recent employment and education near the top of the resume, where it’s easy to read and easy to find.
Tips For Resume Writing In 2014
If you are looking for help with resume writing, here are some tips to consider that will impress employers in 2014:
- Make sure you tie in your experiences with the job you are applying for
- Expand on any relevant experiences that you think will impress your future employers
- Edit your resume to make sure it is free from grammatical errors
- Put your contact information on the resume in an easy to read manner, employers will not want to spend a lot of time searching for this information
- Be honest about your skills and the tasks you performed at your other jobs, so employers are aware of what you did at your old job
- Include any awards or accomplishments you received during your academic endeavors
If you keep these tips in mind, you can make sure that you are creating the type of resume that employers are looking for when they hire employees for their jobs in 2014. The job market may be competitive, but with the right resume, you can get the attention of employers and get on the track to finding the job you deserve.
Getting Help With Professional Resume Writing Services
If you are interested in getting the high quality resume that you know will impress employers in 2014, then turning to professional services is the smart way to go. They have professionals on staff who know just what employers are looking for with their resumes and who can help any person, looking for a job to get the assistance that they need to create a resume that will truly impress. The right resume can be your key to success in the market, and the professionals at resume writing service can help you get the resume you need to impress!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock