How to Invent the Next 'Big Thing'
Mickey Mouse guitar picks? Yep. That’s just one of the many wildly success ideas launched by inventing and licensing expert, Stephen Key. FYI - He’s the teacher of Tim Ferriss, writer of the infamous 4-Hour Workweek bestseller. And, he’s going to be joining us LIVE on "Career Reality TV" this week to discuss:
J.T. O’Donnell is the founder of CAREEREALISM.com and CEO of CareerHMO.com, a web-based career development company. Photo credit: Shutterstock
- The entrepreneurial system he used to generate billions of dollars without fronting or raising capital or getting involved in time-consuming product development tasks.
- Why the traditional method of bringing products to market through prototyping just doesn’t work anymore.
- How to tap into marketing and sales power of partners and licensors to remove both personal risk from the equation and generate maximum profits.
- E-mail your business idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't worry, we won't steal it - we're too busy running CAREEREALISM.com.)
- NOTE: You don't have to give us all the details, just tell us the basic gist (i.e. I've got the next great fast food item.)
- We'll present the 3 best ideas to Stephen on the show so he can provide advice on why your business is a good idea!
|GET E-MAIL UPDATES ABOUT 'CAREER REALITY TV'|