So, you have the job search going in full gear, but that doesn’t stop the debts and responsibilities you already have piling up. What are you going to do before that perfect job comes in? The reality of post-college life is that managing your money and expenses starts Day One after graduation. You may know a lot about the field you studied, but it’s a good bet there were no classes for how to survive the lean years that follow college.
Surviving Your First Years After College
Author/entrepreneur Patrick Bet-David was a broke, 24-year-old after school and the military, and he stood in your shoes. In this insightful webinar, he will give practical advice on:
- How to generate an income stream while looking for a job
- Avoiding and managing your debt
- Enjoying life but being accountable to your finances
- Creating a budget and planning for major expenses
- Becoming noticeable and irreplaceable in your new career
- Tips on how to improve yourself and your hireability
Watch This Webinar!
The author of “25 Laws for Doing the Impossible” and host of Valuetainment Weekly on YouTube shares his own life experience that has led him to success as an entrepreneur and financial freedom. Join him as he simplifies the myths about money and provides proven tips to survive the lean years and jumpstart your career.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock