Tomorrow (May 24) at 1:00 PM ET, I’ll be hosting a career conversation on Twitter with a partner of mine, DeVry University.
Many people have never participated in a Twitter chat before. If you haven’t, then tomorrow is the day to get started. Here’s why…
We’ll be taking questions from participants and answering them in real-time. In particular, I’ll be talking about The G.L.O.W. Method, a four-step methodology I built to help people find greater career satisfaction.
3 Reasons You Should Learn to Twitter Chat
Learning to Twitter chat is a great way to:
- Get answers to career questions and learn something new while at work.
- Meet new people to network with online.
- Identify though leaders and resources you should follow.
Steps to Join in Tomorrow at 1:00 PM ET
- Click here to sign up to receive a reminder about the chat.
- Then, join me at 1:00 PM ET by searching on the hashtag #DeVryChat via Twitter.
- Post a question using the same hashtag and I’ll do my best to answer it.
It’s that simple. Hope to see you there!
Twitter chat image from Shutterstock