Want to be a guest presenter on one of our Wednesday Webinars? Great! Here are a few things you should know…
PitchingBefore we can schedule you or your client for a Wednesday Webinar, you must pitch us the topic. We reserve the right to decline any presenter or topic that doesn’t work with our brand. To pitch your presenter and topic, please email Ariella at Ariella@workitdaily.com.
- Webinars are always held on Wednesdays at 1pm EST
- They are an hour long (30 minute presentation + 30 minute Q&A with the audience = 60 minutes)
- A test run is required before the live webinar
- Scheduling may vary. Please e-mail Ariella at Ariella@workitdaily.com for available dates.
Be Our Guest!All guests must book in advance. If you’re interested in being a guest on one of our Career Q&A shows, please e-mail Ariella Coombs at email@example.com. We’d love to learn more about you (or your client)!
TopicsTopics must be career-related and relevant to the CAREEREALISM brand. Potential categories include:
- Job search
- Personal branding
- Workplace issues
- Resumes/Cover letters
- Social media for your career
- Career development/ Promotion
- Work-life balance
- Entrepreneurship/franchising/business ownership
- Career change
See How It Works!Here’s an example of a recent webinar:
Our StatsHere’s a quick look at our stats:
Reader/Viewership800K visitors/month 87,000+ daily RSS subscribers 3 live weekly career shows 4,500+ articles to date 1,700+ webshow subscribers
SocialFacebook – 39,572 likes Twitter – 57,000 followers Pinterest – 5,696 followers LinkedIn – 10,396 followers Google+ – 1,303 followers
DemographicsMajority of visitors are women Majority of visitors have some college Majority of visitors view site from work 40% are from U.S.
Materials NeededOnce you or your client has been approved and scheduled, please submit the following:
- Description of webinar (300-500 words)
- Bio and headshot
- Free, downloadable workbook/checklist for viewers
- PowerPoint presentation (should last about 30-35 minutes)
- Gmail address (for Google+ Hangouts)
- Post-webinar e-mail
Tech RequirementsThe presenter will need the following items to present effectively:
- Direct Internet connection (not WiFi)
- HD Portable camera