We’ve all worked with one. The one who can’t seem to be able to find anything positive to say. NEVER.
Always looking on the dark side of office life, this person is a little rain cloud over your work day.
No matter how nice and upbeat you are with her, she seems to be the lighting rod for sad and negative thoughts.
Who is this person? You know exactly who it is – The dreaded “Debbie Downer.”
Can you relate?
What is your “Debbie Downer” in your office like? Here are some classic Debbie Downer responses:
1. “Hey! How was your weekend?”
2. “Could you help me with something real quick?”
3. “You look good in that outfit!”
4. “How did the meeting go?”
5. “Do you want to set up a time to meet?”
6. “Here, sign this birthday card for…”
7. “Doing anything fun this weekend?”
Photo Credit: Shutterstock