Are you worried you won’t land a job in the current job market? Or are you worried your current role could be eliminated at a moment’s notice? If so, we have a training series for you to check out!
In our latest live class, we’ll teach you how to stay employable and relevant in the job market during these tough times.
We all remember 2008. It was a challenging time for many. Now, we’re painfully revisiting the idea of living through another recession.
With mass layoffs, hiring freezes, and furloughs happening as a result of financial impacts, many are questioning the security and stability of their futures. You may even be asking yourself the chilling question, “Am I next?”
In our 4-week class, you’ll learn what you need to do in order to secure opportunities even during hard times.
You should take this training if:
- You’re fearful of your future
- You’re worried no one will hire you
- You’re unsure of how to recession-proof your career
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event series on Wednesdays at 12 pm ET from January 4th-25th.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
PLEASE NOTE: To access this training, you will need our Career Class Pass Membership ($9/month).
You can cancel the membership at any time, but it will need to be active in order to access this 4-week class in January. But, at only $9/month, this is the BEST low-cost investment you can make to ensure your career doesn't suffer in the recession.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SIGN UP SO YOU CAN ATTEND!
- Recession-Proof: How To Be An Indispensable Employee In 2023 ›
- How To Stand Out At Work ›
- Are You FUNGIBLE? (Hint: You Don't Want To Be In Today's Labor Market) ›
- Executive Spotlight: How Different Industries Are Reacting To A Shifting Economy ›
- 3 Tips For Setting Achievable Career Goals In The New Year ›
- 10 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Career TODAY ›
- 21 Inspirational Career Quotes ›
- Defining Your Professional Development Focus For 2023 - Work It Daily ›