Are you afraid of the thought that you’ll enter the new year with no success in your career goals? Are you unsure of what you need to do to get noticed in your career efforts today? Do you have little to no success in getting noticed by employers? If so, you're in the right place!
Every year, millions of people make New Year's resolutions in hopes to drive a positive change. While there are different types of resolutions you can choose to implement, your career should be heavily considered.
Research has found that people who tend to actually make these resolutions are 10 times more likely to reach their goals than people who don’t create resolutions for themselves. The best way to prepare for your career success in the new year is to develop these resolutions in advance!
In this training, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s so important to have resolutions in place for your career development
- How to pinpoint effective career resolutions that will get you noticed as you enter the new year
- The modern job search strategy you need to implement that will drive motivation
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, December 21st at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- 3 Tips For Setting Achievable Career Goals In The New Year ›
- 5 Career Questions To Ask Yourself This New Year ›
- How To Kickstart Your Career In The New Year ›
- 10 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Career TODAY ›
- 21 Inspirational Career Quotes ›
- New Year, New Career: 3 Steps To Achieve Your Career Goals - Work It Daily ›
- New Year’s Resolutions Every Leader Should Make In 2023 - Work It Daily ›
- Defining Your Professional Development Focus For 2023 - Work It Daily ›