Are you stuck in a longer job search than you expected? Have you been feeling a bit drained while looking for your next opportunity? Do you wish there was a way to speed things up and get results faster? If so, you’re in luck!
Everywhere we make it in the world today, we’re reminded of the practice of gratitude. This includes the quality of being thankful and showing appreciation.
Now, if you find yourself stuck in between jobs or unhappy in your current role, you’re going to need to find a way to incorporate gratitude to give you that extra push of motivation! And what better time to incorporate more gratitude into your life than with the holiday season approaching?
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Incorporate gratitude into your job search (in a few different ways)
- Identify outdated job search strategies AND replace them with newer strategies that will get you noticed quicker
- Stand out as a well-branded candidate who can demonstrate their unique value in front of recruiters and hiring managers
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, November 16th at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- 21 Inspirational Career Quotes ›
- 8 Easy Ways To Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day ›
- 10 Tips On How To Stay Positive While Looking For A Job ›
- 6 Ways To Survive The Holidays When You're Unemployed - Work It ... ›
- 5 Reasons To Continue Your Job Search During The Holidays ... ›
- 6 Ways To Deal With Family Asking About Your Job Search - Work It ... ›
- 5 Tips For Getting A Job During The Holidays - Work It Daily ›