Do you have the job search blues? Have you been searching for your next opportunity without any luck? AND aren’t sure what obstacles are getting in the way?
Not only are you NOT TAUGHT how to properly job search, but things are changing all the time!
It’s exhausting to stay on top of all the latest trends and techniques. But, you still try job searching anyway. You try and try—and apply and apply—and still get NOWHERE…
Well, we’ve got a solution: It’s our upcoming live event!
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Pinpoint ineffective job search strategies that you’ve been implementing with zero to little success
- Implement a strategic job search plan that gives you results today
- Stand out from the high competition
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, August 10th at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- These Are The Smartest Questions To Ask In A Job Interview ›
- 2 Job Interview Mistakes EVERYONE Makes (And How To Avoid ... ›
- Answering The Interview Question; Why Do You Want This Job ... ›
- 7 Hard Questions Employers Ask In A Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- 4 Ways To Recover From A Bad Job Interview - Work It Daily ›
- How To Address An Incomplete Degree On Your Resume - Work It ... ›
- How To Successfully Ask For An Interview In A Cover Letter - Work It ... ›
- 8 Tips For Conducting An Effective Job Search - Work It Daily ›