Going out to eat can be a good time - Unless you're the one serving the food. Being in the restaurant industry can be tough. No one cares how many tables you have, how long your shift has been, how much you'll have to clean up after their messy kids, or how rude they are actually being to you. Well, we can sympathize. Here is a list of just a few of the things that people in the restaurant industry have to deal with on a daily basis. (P.S. We’re launching a new show soon called “Careers on Tap” that will have you falling out of your office chair laughing. It’s going to be based around the crazy stories that people have from their jobs. You can read more about this great new show at the bottom of this post! )
At one point or another, we’ve all worked with that person who doesn’t have a filter or any real respect for his co-workers or job. That person is the infamous 'Disrespectful Danny.' (Or Darla). You avoid this person at all costs, whenever possible. You have no interest in his antics and would rather not deal with him at all. Related: 7 Signs You Work With A ‘Debbie Downer’ Not sure if you work with one? Here are some of the trademarks of "Disrespectful Danny."
1. He's obnoxious when you're on the phone.That wasn't an important conversation, anyways. It was just one of our biggest clients. Courtesy of Giphy.com.
2. He leaves a mess wherever he goes.No self control. C'mon - other people need to use the kitchen! Courtesy of Giphy.com
3. He never pays attention in meetings.Danny? Dannnnny? DANNY! We need your input here! Courtesy of Giphy.com
4. He leaves early for no reason on a regular basis.Thanks for leaving me with a ton of work with an hour deadline and no notice. Courtesy of Giphy.com
5. He constantly insults his co-workers.Thanks for the daily self-esteem boost, Danny. And stop talking about my mother! Courtesy of Giphy.com.
6. He always ignores everyone.Courtesy of Giphy.com
Related Posts4 Tips For Becoming The Co-Worker Everyone Loves 5 Tips For Dealing With Difficult Coworkers 5 Ways To Build Relationships With Colleagues Photo Credit: Shutterstock
We’ve all worked with one. The one who can’t seem to be able to find anything positive to say. NEVER. Related: 5 Tips For Dealing With An Annoying Co-Worker Always looking on the dark side of office life, this person is a little rain cloud over your work day. No matter how nice and upbeat you are with her, she seems to be the lighting rod for sad and negative thoughts. Who is this person? You know exactly who it is - The dreaded “Debbie Downer.” Can you relate? Courtesy of Giphy.com. What is your “Debbie Downer” in your office like? Here are some classic Debbie Downer responses: