To learn more please go to: https://www.workitdaily.com/privacy
At OneSource, we do not fill empty seats... We hire and develop future leaders!Looking for a professional job in tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. At OneSource, you'll be a hero to your clients by saving them time, money, and daily headaches associated with the technologies they need to be successful. Better still, with our extensive paid training and access to resources, you can begin your journey towards a career in management. We love nurturing future leaders!
Let's talk benefits...Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at OneSource!
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation, including UNCAPPED commissions in sales
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage starts the first day on the job
- Car allowance for Sales Reps
- Flex scheduling
- Health Savings Account with a generous company contribution + wellness incentives
- Paid time off plus 8 holidays total: 7 Federal Holidays, 1 Floating Holiday, and we always finish around noon on day before Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve.
- 401(k) with a healthy match of $0.75 for every $1 contributed, up to 6% of your salary
- Group life, AD&D, and LTD insurance at no cost
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
- Practices the 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer's business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Sherpa) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
- 4 years college degree in a business-related field
- Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
- Competitive nature
- Be deadline driven- able to work under stress/ pressure
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required
P.S. - We Offer the BEST Sales Account Executive Training & DevelopmentEvery new Sales Account Executive will complete an extensive (paid) training program that is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications. You have access to over a thousand hours of online courses through Xerox with topics as diverse as Product Knowledge, Sales, and Project Management Programs are taught by Corporate Sales Trainers as well as certified employees who are experts in the industry subject-matter. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US, submit to a background & motor vehicle check, and pass a drug screen. OMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Who are YOU?
- Are you someone who loves to stay up-to-date with the latest trends on social media?
- Does researching new online marketing tools and strategies excite you?
- Do you love connecting with people via email and social media to communicate?
Who are we?Work It Daily is a leading online career development platform that attracts over 1,000,000+ monthly unique page views. Through our courses, coaching, and community, we’ll help professionals get excited about improving their careers and streamlining their job searches. We focus on developing online courses, producing live Web shows, creating cutting-edge content, and providing virtual career coaching and community for our members. Our mission is to help professionals all over the world increase their career confidence, one day at a time, because we believe career confidence suits everyone. Okay, enough about us....
Who thrives here?Work It Daily prides itself on being a leader in the career services industry. Because we focus on being cutting-edge with our ideas, we’re constantly changing to stay ahead of the curve. Those who thrive at Work It Daily are not only open to change, but are excited by it. Being able to stay on top of ever-changing projects is essential. If changing gears on a frequent basis stresses you out, then we aren’t the right place for you. We work in a tight-knit, collaborative environment. New ideas and suggestions are welcomed, so don’t be scared to push the envelope and voice your opinions to the team. However, understanding how to take constructive feedback and suggestions is a must --- You might have a great idea, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best idea. We have a lot of fun here, but we always put our work first. We’re a small team and we pride ourselves on doing a lot with a little. Those who thrive here work hard, aim high, and never stop improving.
What will you do?Alright, it’s time to get down to the good stuff -- what you’ll be doing here at Work It Daily! As our new Social Media & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage 10+ social media accounts using the social media scheduling platform, Edgar
- Promote content to our 1 million+ followers
- Leverage social media to help grow our reach online
- Answer any questions/complaints on social media
- Create social media campaigns and monitor results. Determine what is working & areas of improvement
- Become Google Analytics certified and present monthly analytics reports to the team
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- Assist the CEO with her growth goals on social media
- Coordinate speaking/training engagements for CEO
- Must commute to Hampton, NH office
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) - Advertising, Business, English, Communications, Journalism, or Marketing – Preferred
- Experience managing branding/advertising or digital/social agencies – Preferred
- Proficient in social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon
- Must be a proactive member of the team who consistently presents new ideas
- Must be comfortable with professional communication and support
- Must be tech savvy, willing to adapt to change quickly, and excited to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must understand when too many hashtags is too many (#seriously)
- Must be fluent in emoji
- Must be a copy & paste master
- Must be willing to work in a sweet office based in Hampton, NH
- Must be willing to appear on live/pre-recorded Web shows every now and then
- Must be excited to learn, take on new challenges, and exceed expectations daily
- 7-hour workday (35 hour weeks)
- Flexible work schedule (we know life gets crazy)
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacation
- Beautiful office space (overlooks a pond & has lots of windows!)
- Online course library access
- Career development coaching/training
Want to work with us?If you’re interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer McCann at email@example.com. We’re excited to hear from you!
There is a popular theory on success that goes like this: "You are the sum of the five people you spend the most time with." The concept is basic: to succeed, regularly surround yourself with the kind of people you want to become. As a busy female entrepreneur, wife, mother, sister, boss, friend, community member, charity volunteer, and so on, my response to that comment has always been, "Easier said than done." Besides, I already had a way to surround myself with the right people - until this happened...