Tulsa & Oklahoma City Tech Sales | OneSource (A Xerox Company)
*OneSource is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems - a Xerox company.
At OneSource, we do not fill empty seats... We hire and develop future leaders!Looking for a professional job in tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. At OneSource, you'll be a hero to your clients by saving them time, money, and daily headaches associated with the technologies they need to be successful. Better still, with our extensive paid training and access to resources, you can begin your journey towards a career in management. We love nurturing future leaders!
Let's talk benefits...Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at OneSource!
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation, including UNCAPPED commissions in sales
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage starts the first day on the job
- Car allowance for Sales Reps
- Flex scheduling
- Health Savings Account with a generous company contribution + wellness incentives
- Paid time off plus 8 holidays total: 7 Federal Holidays, 1 Floating Holiday, and we always finish around noon on day before Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve.
- 401(k) with a healthy match of $0.75 for every $1 contributed, up to 6% of your salary
- Group life, AD&D, and LTD insurance at no cost
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
- Practices the 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer's business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Sherpa) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
- 4 years college degree in a business-related field
- Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
- Competitive nature
- Be deadline driven- able to work under stress/ pressure
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required