You’re SUPER awesome at your job, but have you ever wondered what your boss REALLY thinks of you as an employee? QUIZ: What Kind Of Networker Are You? Of course you have. Who hasn't?
Quiz: What Type Of Employee Are You?Take this quiz to find out what type of employee you are at work!
1. At work, you’re typically:(a) Serious and intense about getting things done. (b) Excited to work on projects with your team. (c) Unhappy and unmotivated.
2. Your mantra is:(a) Time is money! (b) Be good, do good. (c) I’ll do it myself.
3. When the boss praises your work, you:(a) Brush it off and move on to the next project. (b) Give credit to your team. (c) Praise? You never get credit for your hard work.
4. Your co-workers:(a) Look up to you. (b) Go to you for help and support. (c) Generally don’t work with you unless it’s absolutely necessary.
5. What describes you best?(a) Confident, responsible, and results-driven. (b) Happy, genuine, and compatible. (c) Irritable, jealous, and controlling.
6. What do you want to do the most?(a) Solve problems. (b) Support others. (c) Be the boss.
7. When a co-worker gets a promotion, you:(a) Congratulate them briefly and get back to work as usual. (b) Are SO happy for them! (c) Complain that you should’ve gotten the promotion instead.
8. Which of these are you best at?(a) Making tough decisions under pressure. (b) Working on a team. (c) Working alone.
Mostly As: You’re the superhero!You’re the superhero employee! Superheroes are typically serious, intense, and results-driven. They don’t actively seek praise from others. They simply love solving problems, and they will do whatever it takes to get the job done. You’re all about results! That said, your strong work ethic might make you seem a little cold. Here are some tips for building positive relationships in the office!
Mostly Bs: You’re the sidekick!You’re a great team player and you genuinely want to do good work. Your co-workers go to you when they need help because you’re extremely reliable and supportive. It’s never about you, it’s about the cause. You’re the co-worker everyone wants! (Your role is very important in a company. Click here to find out why.)
Mostly Cs: You’re the bystander waiting for your moment.When it comes to your job, you crave something more - something bigger. You wish you were given more credit for your accomplishments and you have more control over your own projects. You like working alone, yet you wish you had more support. Want to get noticed? Check out this post for some helpful tips!
Related PostsAt The Top: Growing From Employee To Leader How To Be The Employee Your Company Wants To Promote #1 Thing You Can Do To Become A Better Employee Photo Credit: Shutterstock
SHOW MORE Show less