As a coach, I am often asked, "How can I tell if this is the right opportunity for me?" When opportunities to advance your career present themselves, it is critically important that you make sure the opportunity is RIGHT for YOU! Watch: 9 Things You Can Do Today To Create Career Success Here are three simple questions to ask yourself the next time you are approached with the opportunity for promotion or a broadening assignment.
To learn more please go to: https://www.workitdaily.com/privacy
Success in life truly is a head game. If your mind is not wired for success it can be challenging to achieve your goals. Watch: 9 Things You Can Do Today To Create Career Success Here are five mindset shifts designed to support your career success:
You may have heard that you need a sponsor to help insure your career success. I fully agree with this advice and support my clients in creating sponsor relationships that work. Watch: 9 Things You Can Do Today To Create Career Success Many clients will ask me "How do I pick a career sponsor?" Here are three key things to look for as you evaluate potential sponsors for your career:
So many of us want more than to simply be rewarded for our work. We want to experience the freedom that comes with financial independence. Many times, we block the financial abundance we desire because of the mental models or mindset (the attitudes, beliefs, values, and stories) we hold about money and people who have lots of it. Outlined below are five attitudes, actions, and beliefs of the wealthy:
Despite the hype and online advertising trying to convince you that you can get rich working from home and earning some astronomical amount of money every two seconds (yes, this is an exaggeration), the fact still remains that most millionaires earn their money the old-fashioned way – by working hard for it. According to Thomas J. Stanley's book, The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy, only 20% of millionaires inherited their riches. The other 80% are what you'd call nouveau riche: first-generation millionaires who earned their cash on their own. Many millionaires simply worked, saved, and lived within their means to generate their wealth. Think accountants and managers: regular people going to work every day. According to Yahoo! Finance, just about half of all millionaires are either self-employed or own their own business. So, the truth of the matter is you can become a millionaire whether you own a business or you choose to work for someone else. Here are some tips on how to be a millionaire, no matter what you do for work:
Almost every time I meet with a prospective client, they share with me their desire to get noticed so they can get promoted and ultimately increase their income. I hear things like “I am tired of being passed over,” “No one notices or values me or my work,” “I am underpaid and underappreciated,” or worse yet, “If something doesn’t change soon, I don’t know what I am going to do.” Do you hear yourself in any of these phrases? If so, then read on to learn my top three ways to get noticed, get promoted, and get a raise.
- Changing your mindset will lead to financial independence
- How to ask for a raise and maximize your money
- 4 ways to start a new business
- How to find a money mentor
- What you need to know to become financially savvy
- Income streams you can find online
- Best ways to enhance your skills
- The importance of networking
- Plus a Q&A at the end