Are you struggling to get noticed by employers? Is it difficult for you to establish a connection with certain companies? If so, this live event is for you!
We get it. It's hard to be passionate about a job when you have no connection to the company. How do you show enthusiasm in your cover letter and job interview if you don't absolutely love what you'd be doing, or where you'd be doing it?
Fortunately, there's an easy way to demonstrate your enthusiasm for a company during the application and hiring process.
In this training, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the importance behind 'connection stories' and how these will help you get hired
- Pinpoint the different types of connections that you can start to identify with certain organizations
- Understand how to stand out using your very own 'connection story' to ultimately land a job with one of your dream companies
Join our CEO, J.T. O'Donnell, and Director of Training Development & Coaching, Christina Burgio, for this live event on Wednesday, September 14th at 12 pm ET.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? That's okay. You'll have access to the recording and the workbook after the session!
- 4 Steps To Writing A Disruptive Cover Letter - Work It Daily ›
- Cover Letter Mistakes: 4 Red Flags Employers Watch For - Work It ... ›
- 8 Ways To Get Your Foot In The Door At Any Company - Work It Daily ›
- 7 Cover Letter Mistakes You Make When Applying Via Email - Work ... ›
- 3 Tips On What NOT To Do In Your Cover Letter - Work It Daily ›
- How To Write A Cover Letter That Stands Out To Recruiters - Work It ... ›
- 4 Things To Know About Writing A Cover Letter - Work It Daily ›