Finding Great Opportunities: Be Out In The World To Receive Your Luck
The following post is an excerpt from What the Hell Is Going On in My Life? – Using Your Birthdate to Find Answers About Relationships, Career, Money, Sex & Health by Larry Schwimmer. When Jupiter enters your 10th House, you receive great opportunities to expand or improve your career, profession, social status, or reputation. This is usually a fortunate time when you can make great progress in your occupation or business and achieve successful results. You may find yourself walking around the world with a confident swagger and a spring in your step. You’ll feel courageous, enthusiastic, and have a very positive attitude that everyone around you notices. This is a time when you’re happy because you’re pursuing the work you were meant to do and your career climbs to new heights. It’s when your business expansion efforts pay off big time. In fact, any career moves that you make are destined to produce results and strike pay dirt in the long run. This is a year of your life when you should be out in the public: networking, meeting people, and making contacts with those who’ll be valuable in helping you achieve success in your career or business. Often in life, you work hard, talk to people, and reach out and ask for help, but you get no results (sometimes, no response). You might be tempted to say: “Hellloooo… is anyone there?” It just seems like the world is not acknowledging your existence; it's only throwing roadblocks your way. It’s frustrating because, despite your earnest efforts, requests, and pleadings, you can’t seem to make a breakthrough to accomplish your goals. However, get ready for the opposite effect. Here are some of positive responses you may receive during the year that Jupiter transits your 10th House:
- “We’ve been looking for someone with your talent to join our company. You’re hired!”
- “After interviewing all the candidates, the board has decided to offer you the presidency.”
- “We’re downsizing and re-organizing the company, but we’d like you to remain.”
- “Congratulations on starting your own business. We’d like to be your first customer.”
- “We want you to head the philosophy department at the university.”
- Not fired after making a costly mistake.
- Not laid off from your company when other people are.
- The company that didn’t hire you goes bankrupt.
- I had one client agree to a commitment of having one lunch a week with a new contact; another said she'd make 10 phone calls a day to different organizations asking if they would be interested in sponsoring her workshop to their membership
- Another person agreed to consult his weekly newspaper to attend three networking events at such places as his local chamber of commerce, country club, and church
- One job seeker agreed to network each day on LinkedIn, attend job fairs, and call old bosses and colleagues on a daily basis until she found a new job
- Someone who wanted to buy a franchise business agreed to research five franchise operations a week and attend a national franchise show to learn of various opportunities.
Watch This WebinarDid you ever wish you had your own personal advisor who could help you understand the surprising, confusing, and challenging events happening in your career? Did you ever wish you had a career life coach that could provide you with the positive timing to know when to apply for a job, win a promotion or start a successful business? This webinar will provide you with answers to questions such as:
- When is the best time find a great job?
- When will I get the promotion I want?
- When should I start (or expand) my new business?
- When am I likely to have problems or conflicts with bosses and co-workers?
- What should I do if I’m in the wrong job or career?
- When is the best time to change a job or career?
- What can I do to overcome career obstacles?