*ASI is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems – a Xerox company.
ASI is a people-driven technology company that offers Strategies for Better Office Solutions.
Looking for a professional job in tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. At ASI, you’ll be a hero to your clients by saving them time, money, and daily headaches associated with the technologies they need to be successful.
Let’s talk benefits…
Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at ASI!
- A competitive base salary, commissions, quarterly and annual bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, pet and identity theft insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO), vacation and a 401k Plan with matching.
- We are active members of Communities Foundation of Texas for Business (CFT4B), which facilitates community involvement and philanthropy; we even provide volunteer paid time off (VTO) to participate in events during the work week!
- We know how to have fun: quarterly departmental events, annual Crawfish Boil, Ranger Game Day, Holiday Party – just to name a few…
Did we mention free trips? Here at ASI, your hard work does NOT go unnoticed! You have the opportunity to qualify for ASI’s Annual Trip of Excellence.
Account Executive Position: We are looking for an Account Executive to offer a portfolio of business services and solutions including hardware, software, and technology services specializing in document life-cycle solutions to strategic, protected accounts located in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas Metroplex.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Practices the 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer’s business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Sherpa) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
Sales Account Executive Desired Competencies and Experience
- Ideal for college graduates and professionals with 1-3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Management Information Systems (MIS), and/or a related field or concentration, or equivalent, related work experience
- Possesses exceptional business acumen, communication (written and verbal), negotiation, and customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, and the Internet
We live by our Core Values:
- Servant Leadership – serving employees, customers and community
- Ambition – never stop improving
- Accountability – we do the right thing
- Relationships – we take them personally
- Operational Excellence – delivering on our promises
- Inspiration – creativity, optimism and fun
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US, submit to a background & motor vehicle check, and pass a drug screen.
ASI Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.