It’s a new year, and if one of your resolutions is to increase your income in 2014, then you’re in luck! Join us as career/lifestyle expert and creator of the annual Design Your Life Summit Cornelia Shipley discusses how you can earn more money by changing your mindset and following nine simple steps.
Whether you’re unemployed, an entry-level employee, a CEO or self-employed, anyone can improve their financial standing with a well thought-out action plan. She’ll help you get over your fear of money and how to earn it, get you thinking about different revenue streams (such as turning a hobby into a business, or buying a franchise or even launching an online venture), and put you on the path to being knowledgeable about your finances in terms of stocks, bonds and even real estate investing.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Changing your mindset will lead to financial independence
- How to ask for a raise and maximize your money
- 4 ways to start a new business
- How to find a money mentor
- What you need to know to become financially savvy
- Income streams you can find online
- Best ways to enhance your skills
- The importance of networking
- Plus a Q&A at the end
You can get more advice from Cornelia by downloading her free ebook here.