December 20, 2013
People often wonder how they could become a business owner without a lot of unacceptable risk. This webinar, "Buying A Franchise - Finding The Right One," with Dan Citrenbaum, Entrepreneur Coach, will review:
- Why owning a business might be a great option.
- The number one reason people choose not to follow that dream.
- How to find out everything you want to know about a franchise before you invest.
- How much you will need to invest. (Hint: Less than you think!)
- What financing options are available in this lending market.
- Not every franchise is a good business.
- Not every franchise that is a good business is right for you.
- Evaluate the type of work you should be doing to be successful.
- Find a franchise that matches your strengths with its requirements.
- Learn how others like yourself have succeeded in this business.
- Introduce you to financing options.
- Research external factors such as economic trends, industry margins, and, specially, competition.