Dallas & Fort Worth Tech Sales | ASI (A Xerox Company)
*ASI is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems - a Xerox company.
ASI is a people-driven technology company that offers Strategies for Better Office Solutions.Looking for a professional job in tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. At ASI, you'll be a hero to your clients by saving them time, money, and daily headaches associated with the technologies they need to be successful.
Let's talk benefits...Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at ASI!
- A competitive base salary, commissions, quarterly and annual bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, pet and identity theft insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO), vacation and a 401k Plan with matching.
- We are active members of Communities Foundation of Texas for Business (CFT4B), which facilitates community involvement and philanthropy; we even provide volunteer paid time off (VTO) to participate in events during the work week!
- We know how to have fun: quarterly departmental events, annual Crawfish Boil, Ranger Game Day, Holiday Party – just to name a few…
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
- Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought
- Practices the 360 Selling Process by analyzing the customer's business communication requirements, and develops customized solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Sherpa) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
- Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
- Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment
- Ideal for college graduates and professionals with 1-3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Management Information Systems (MIS), and/or a related field or concentration, or equivalent, related work experience
- Possesses exceptional business acumen, communication (written and verbal), negotiation, and customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, and the Internet
- Servant Leadership – serving employees, customers and community
- Ambition – never stop improving
- Accountability – we do the right thing
- Relationships – we take them personally
- Operational Excellence – delivering on our promises
- Inspiration – creativity, optimism and fun