Dispelling the Biggest Myth About Career Success
There is a dangerous myth about what it takes to create a successful life and career. That myth is “good performance is enough.” Nothing could be further from the truth. In today’s highly competitive business world, good performance is not enough – it’s merely the price of admission to the career success sweepstakes. Tomorrow I will be presenting a webinar called, "How to Create the Life and Career Success You Want and Deserve: Dispelling the Biggest Myth About Career Success." In this webinar, I’ll show you what you need to do to create the life and career success you want and deserve. We’ll cover the seven keys to creating your life and career success that I’ve developed in my 35+ years in business and from my exhaustive study of successful people...
- Clarify the purpose and direction for your life and career.
- Commit to taking personal responsibility for your career success.
- Build unshakeable self confidence.
- Become an outstanding performer.
- Create positive personal impact.
- Become a dynamic communicator.
- Build strong relationships that will lead to your career success.