Hampton, N.H. (March 16, 2015) - CAREEREALISM, a career advice and employment branding site, released the results of its 2015 job seeker survey that polled its 1,000,000 monthly readers. Readers were prompted to refer companies they were interested in working for and wanted to learn more about.
Meet The Sophisticated Job SeekerAfter sending out the survey to 105K+ daily email subscribers, CAREEREALISM compiled the referrals from its readers and discovered the following through research:
- 100% had a dedicated careers page on their corporate website
- 98%+ had a LinkedIn company page
- 53%+ had both LinkedIn company and career pages
- 64%+ had a Glassdoor company profile
- 26%+ had both Glassdoor company and advanced profiles