*CARR is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems – a Xerox company.
At CARR, we do not fill empty seats… We hire and develop future leaders!
Looking for a professional job in tech sales? At CARR, you’ll be a hero to your clients by saving them time, money, and daily headaches associated with the technologies they need to be successful.
Better still, with our extensive paid training and access to resources, you can begin your journey towards a career in management. We love nurturing future leaders!
Let’s talk benefits…
Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at CARR!
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation, including UNCAPPED commissions in sales
- Full medical, dental and visioncoverage starts the first day on the job
- Gas Card for Sales Reps who drive or Metro Card for Sales Reps working in NYC
- Health Savings Account with a generous company contribution + wellness incentives
- Paid time off plus holidays
- 401(k) with a healthy match of $0.75 for every $1 contributed, up to 6% of your salary
- Group life, AD&D, and LTD insurance at no cost
Did we mention free trips? Our President’s Club award includes some fantastic travel. And if you earn a trip, you get to bring a guest!
Sales Manager Position: We are looking for a Sales Manager in our NYC location to manage and lead a sales team of 7-10 sales representatives with responsibility for team performance and achievement of a target revenue and gross profit as well as retain and expand the existing customer base with focus on new business.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Collaborates in the development of market and account development strategies including the creation of sales teams, business plans and territory assignments
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Develops strategies to maximize market potential
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program
- Provides and conducts on-the-job coaching
- Oversees and actively participates in the sales process
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Models the appropriate use of sales strategies and sales techniques in demonstration calls with sales representatives
- Develops consultative solutions to meet customer business and operation requirements when appropriate
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Ensures that all administrative processes related to sales are accurate and completed on time
Sales Manager Desired Competencies and Experience
- 4 year college degree preferred in business and/or technology, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years consultative sales experience
- 2 years managing a team
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of business financials is essential
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Coaching and mentoring experience
CARR is dedicated to providing ongoing training and career development for our employees. Our investment in your career reflects our commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining top talent. We continuously strive to build a great workplace and provide every opportunity for you to build a career at CARR that changes and grows with you.