Full Disclosure Policies
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CAREEREALISM takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Website Content Disclaimer PolicyAll content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. While we support and respect the expertise of all our authors, their unique advice does not necessarily reflect the opinion of CAREEREALISM. This policy is subject to change at anytime.
CommentsThe owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments that attack a person individually.
Google AdsCAREEREALISM posts ads on its site using Google AdSense. As required by law, here is the privacy information regarding this service:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on the visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We will never sell your e-mail address.
- We only send you relevant content to what you subscribed to.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
Full Disclosure of Revenue StreamsRunning a free blog costs money, especially when it grows at a quick pace. To help us break even on our expenses, we use the following to off-set our expenses:
- Google Ads (as stated above)
- Technorati Ads (a PPC ad group like Google)
- Paid Advertisements, Content and Links by Approved Vendors*