Are you sick of getting rejected by employers? Are you ready to get on the fast track to your career goals? Well, sign up for the National Career Summit, a series of presentations from November 4th-15th! The National Career Summit is a special series of FREE virtual presentations by widely-acclaimed career experts. During this two-week series, you will learn how to take control of your job search or career. Here’s what you will learn during this virtual series:
- You can effectively handle challenging interviews and win the job.
- You can ensure your resume lands on the top of the pile.
- You can brand yourself and recession-proof your career.
- You can find the hidden jobs that aren’t listed on the job boards.
- You can land a job using LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
Look Who’s Presenting!CAREEREALISM and CareerHMO founder, J.T. O’Donnell will be a featured expert in the National Career Summit event. In her presentation, “How To Find A Career That Excites You,” she will discuss topics such as:
- Define for yourself what an "exciting" career is.
- Understand why so many people fail to have one.
- Discover what steps you can take to find a career that excites you.
- Martin Yate, NY Times Bestselling author of the Knock ‘em Dead books
- Brian Tracy, author of Unlimited Sales Success: 12 Simple Steps for Selling More Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Viveka von Rosen, author of LinkedIn Marketing
- Laura Labovich, CEO of The Career Strategy Group
- Miriam Salpeter, founder of Keppie Careers
- Robin Schlinger, a professional resume writer at RobinResumes.com
- Mary Elizabeth Bradford, professional resume writer and author of The Career Artisan Series