Webinar Sponsorship and Promotion
October 13, 2011
With 77% of Americans watching a YouTube video online last month as a way to learn, hosting live webinars that can be recorded and stored on-demand for your audience is one of the most cost-effective ways to capture new leads and convert more customers. Our webinar sponsorship program works as follows:
1. Topic Identification You’ll begin by working with our expert content team to select a topic that will attract the right audience.
2. Webinar Design We’ll then create a one-hour webinar designed by our staff (slides, graphics, etc.) that will be executed by a proven professional as a way to "edutain" (where education meets entertainment!) the attendees.
3. Registration and Promotion Next, we’ll create a unique registration page and promotion strategy that will be sent out to our 100K readers, 24K newsletter subscribers, 40K Twitter followers, and several other major out-reach platforms to drive sign-ups for the event.
4. Practice Session Just prior to the event, we’ll do a practice run of the webinar to ensure you are comfortable with participating and being on-camera.
5. Go LIVE! We’ll execute the live webinar using our HD Livestream technology platform.
6. Post-show Production After the show, we’ll upload the recording for you as a media file or YouTube video of your choice so that you can re-use it on your own site.
That’s it! In as little as three weeks, you could be showcased in a webinar to 100s of attendees who will see you as an expert, enabling you to position your products and services to them in a way that will gain their attention! Want more information? Contact us today by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll-free at 877-588-5455.
7. Attendee Follow-up Lastly, we’ll provide you with the e-mail addresses of all the registrants so you can contact them with any special offers you might have.