Boise Tech Sales | BOE (A Xerox Company)
*BOE is a subsidiary of Global Imaging Systems - a Xerox company.
Boise Office Equipment (BOE) revolutionizes the way companies work. We help our customers and our employees find better ways to do great work.Looking for a professional job in tech sales? The Managed Print Services (MPS) field will have you working with businesses on the tech they use most. At BOE, we continuously strive to build a great workplace and year after year have attracted people with world-class talent, drive and vision.
Let's talk benefits...Our suite of benefits helps you keep a great work/life balance, which we consider one of the best reasons to work at BOE!
- Base salary + uncapped commissions & bonuses (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Auto-allowance, company laptop + iPhone provided
- Professional training/ mentorship program, and other incentive programs available
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), HSA
- 401k w/ company matching
- Paid vacation/holiday/sick pay, corporate discount program, and...let's save something to talk about!
- Performance and development of the sales representatives
- Provide proactive leadership to a sales team to achieve maximum profitability and productivity in line with the company vision and values.
- Identify and develop sales territories
- Manage sales pipeline and new order flow
- Implement sales and/or marketing strategy including territory development/division
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with all sales reps to build more effective communications, to more clearly understand training and development needs and to provide insights to each individual as to how to improve his/her sales and activity performance.
- Ensure that each salesperson meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, demonstrations/presentations, proposals and closes.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding individual salesperson activity/performance and sales forecast.
- Develop rapport and effective interaction with all company employees.
- Has full understanding of all products and keeps abreast of the latest product knowledge
- Works to support other departments as well as the company in attaining their goals
- Recruit and evaluate sales representatives
- Maintain quality 100% manpower levels at all times
- 2 years of exceptional sales performance and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Previous successful sales management experience preferred
- Have demonstrated leadership, punctuality, an exceptional work ethic and office demeanor becoming of a manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and high energy
- Strong dedication to integrity and honesty
- Customer satisfaction is the highest value
- Excel, Word, & PowerPoint knowledge a must